B.Slizr is an LV2 audio effect plugin for chopping stereo audio input signals. Each chop can be levelled up or down to get a step sequencer-like effect.
B.Shapr is an envelope plugin for time or beat position-dependent effects. The user can define up to four different envelope shapes by drawing Bezier curves. Each of these envelope shapes can be connected to different target effects, such as amplification, balance, stereo width, filters, pitch shift, delay, and distortion effects and can be combined together.
B.Jumblr is neither a sample slicer nor a step sequencer. From the technical POV B.Jumblr is a sequencer pattern-controlled audio delay effect.
The pattern defines at when (vertical) and which (horizontal) piece of the audio input stream is sent to the audio output. Use the default diagonal line (zero delay line) pattern for live playback. Moving a pad one step to the right results in a one step delayed playback of the respective piece of the audio input stream. Each pad (and thus each piece) can be leveled up or down by mouse wheel scrolling.
In addition, the user can control the playback progression using the playback buttons or the speed dial. This is facilitated via the progression delay.
B.Oops is a glitch effect sequencer LV2 plugin.
- Multi-effect plugin controlled by a step sequencer pattern
- Apply glitch effects in live
- 24 effects
- Up to 12 effect slots, freely select effects and effect order
- Random effects: 3 different ways of randomization
- Autoplay, host controlled, or MIDI controlled sequencer
B.SEQuencer is a multi channel MIDI step sequencer LV2 plugin.
- Step sequencer with a selectable pattern matrix size (8x16, 16x16, 24x16, or 32x16)
- Autoplay or host / MIDI controlled playing
- Handles multiple MIDI inputs signals (keys) in one sequencer instance
- Use musical scales and / or drumkits
- Scale & drumkit editor
- Controls for playing direction, jump, skip, and stop options placeable to any position within the matrix
- Notes can be associated with four different, configurable output channels
- Output channels connectable with individual MIDI channels
B.Choppr cuts the audio input stream into a repeated sequence of up to 16 chops. Each chop can be leveled up or down (gating). B.Choppr is the successor of B.Slizr.
Pattern-controlled MIDI amp & time stretch plugin to produce shuffle / swing effects.