XPolyMonk.lv2 is a polyphonic (12 voices) monk sound generator, a polyphonic version of Xmonk.lv2.
GxDenoiser2.lv2 is a cascaded moving average filter to suppress input noise on the MOD DUO.
GxOverDriver.lv2 is an overdrive distortion with level and tone control
GxMatchEQ.lv2 is a matching equalizer to apply EQ curve from on source to a other source.
Fluida.lv2 is Fluidsynth as LV2 plugin.
MelMatchEQ.lv2 is a profiling EQ using a 26 step Mel Frequency Band.
You could analyze the spectral profile of a sound source by press 'Match1'. Press 'Match1' again when done. Now you could (optional) save the profile by press 'Profile' and select 'save', enter a name for it in up popping text input field and press 'ok'. This way you could later reuse it to compare it with other sound sources.
After that (or after loading a profile from the menu), you could profiling the second sound source, the one you want to match the spectrum of the first source by press 'Match2'. Press 'Match2' again when done. MelMatchEQ will calculate and apply the needed EQ settings to match the spectrum of the first profile. Those EQ settings you could save as preset (host side).
XDarkTerror.lv2 is a valve amplifier simulation. Use it with a cabinet simulator after the amp.
Mamba is a Virtual Midi keyboard for Jack Audio Connection Kit.
- Virtual MIDI Keyboard for Jack Audio Connection Kit
- Including ALSA MIDI in support
- Including NSM support
- Including gettext localization support
- Including fluidsynth support
- Sound-font loader for fluidsynth
- Controls for fluidsynth reverb, chorus and channel pressure
- Instrument selector for fluidsynth
- Channel selector
- Bank and Program selector
- Keyboard mapping for qwertz, qwerty, azerty(fr) and azerty(be) selectable from menu
- Key-map Editor to setup a custom Key-map
- PC Keyboard mapping selector from C0 to C4
- Pitch-bend, Balance, Mod-wheel, Detune, Expression, Attack, Release, Volume and Velocity controllers
- Sustain and Sostenuto switches
- Connection management Menu
- Support MIDI-file load, save, record and play in loop
- BPM controller for playback speed
- Support MIDI Beat Clock for playback speed
- MIDI Through: forward ALSA MIDI in to jack
- MIDI Through: forward MIDI input to output
- MIDI input highlighting
- Resizeable to a full range 127 key view
- Load MIDI-files on command-line
- Support jack_transport to start/stop MIDI-Loops
- Keyboard Shortcuts
ctrl + rtoggle Record Button
ctrl + ptoggle Play Button
ctrl + lopen load file dialogue
ctrl + sopen save file dialogue
ctrl + ashow info box
ctrl + kshow Key-map Editor
ctrl + qquit
ctrl + cquit