Stargate is an all-in-one DAW and plugin suite, designed to be a comprehensive solution for music production, with a focus on providing unique and innovative features, especially for EDM production.
- A digital audio workstation (DAW) with a powerful pattern-based workflow
- A comprehensive suite of built-in instrument and effect plugins
- A basic wave editor
- Powerful track routing matrix with easy sidechaining
- Modular mixer architecture. Mixer channels are a type of plugin that can be chosen per track send, mix and match plugins, or skip them when not needed
- Runs on Windows, Mac and Linux, x86 and ARM. Can be ported to other platforms if there is sufficient demand
- Everything you need to create music in a single package, no need to install additional software
- Revolutionary CPU efficiency for DAW and plugins, minimum recommended hardware: Raspberry Pi 4, or a 15 year old laptop with a dual core CPU, 1GB of RAM and a 720p display.
- Support for display resolution from 720p to 4k and above.
- Optional portable flash drive install on Windows and MacOS
- Broad audio and MIDI hardware support using Portaudio and Portmidi
|Recent releases||Release Date|
|Stargate 23.09.1||11 Sep '23|
|Stargate 23.08.1||4 Aug '23|
|Stargate 23.07.1||22 Jul '23|
|Stargate 23.06.1||23 May '23|
|Stargate 23.05.3||16 May '23|
|Stargate 23.05.2||8 May '23|
|Stargate 23.05.1||1 May '23|
|Stargate 23.04.2||22 Apr '23|
|Stargate 23.04.1||20 Apr '23|
|Stargate 23.03.1||9 Mar '23|