Stargate is an all-in-one DAW and plugin suite, designed to be a comprehensive solution for music production, with a focus on providing unique and innovative features, especially for EDM production.
- A digital audio workstation (DAW) with a powerful pattern-based workflow
- A comprehensive suite of built-in instrument and effect plugins
- A basic wave editor
- Powerful track routing matrix with easy sidechaining
- Modular mixer architecture. Mixer channels are a type of plugin that can be chosen per track send, mix and match plugins, or skip them when not needed
- Runs on Windows, Mac and Linux, x86 and ARM. Can be ported to other platforms if there is sufficient demand
- Everything you need to create music in a single package, no need to install additional software
- Revolutionary CPU efficiency for DAW and plugins, minimum recommended hardware: Raspberry Pi 4, or a 15 year old laptop with a dual core CPU, 1GB of RAM and a 720p display.
- Support for display resolution from 720p to 4k and above.
- Optional portable flash drive install on Windows and MacOS
- Broad audio and MIDI hardware support using Portaudio and Portmidi
|Recent releases||Release Date|
|Stargate 23.01.3||21 Jan '23|
|Stargate 23.01.2||12 Jan '23|
|Stargate 23.01.1||2 Jan '23|
|Stargate 22.12.5||24 Dec '22|
|Stargate 22.12.4||16 Dec '22|
|Stargate 22.12.3||11 Dec '22|
|Stargate 22.12.2||4 Dec '22|
|Stargate 22.11.8||29 Nov '22|
|Stargate 22.11.2||27 Nov '22|
|Stargate 22.11.7||27 Nov '22|