- Editor: Fix sligthly wrong memory handling. Might
have led to crashes sometimes after copying a
range that contains stops, but only after the
second time or later, and probably only in very
rare cases. Bug introduced in V6.6.77.
- Midi Learn: Rough implementation of
"incremental mode". The feature is likely to
require some tweaking though.
- Sequencer: Make the song tempo automation popup
menu less confusing.
- Sequencer: Fix gfx garbage in uppermost pixel row
when song tempo automation is visible.
- Editor: Fix a possible, but if so, probably
extremely rare, crash when creating undo for range.
The bug seems to have always been there.
- Internal: Fix memory leak if trying to allocate
very large memory blocks in realtime code.
- GUI: Attempt to fix Qt sometimes translating
strings. (That's not supposed to happen since
Radium is an English-only program.)
- Linux: Turn off crash reporter if radium couldn't
start because of missing AM pitch shift plugin
during startup. Only for custom builds though.
- Soundfile saver: Fix pressing "Save" if Qt
has decided to translate the text "Save" to
another language. Qt is not supposed to
translate anything, but reportedly it has.
- Internal: Fix a bug in a function that divides two
ratio numbers. The bug could in theory have caused
all kinds of errors, but probably not.
- GUI: Decrease memory garbage collection time
- API: instrumentEffectMidiLearnIsIncremental,