- Proper support for dynamically built and loaded addons, without requiring a complete clone of the score source tree.
Check the docs! https://ossia.io/score-docs/development/plugins/plugins-with-avendish.html
- Add a Range Filter object to ignore values outside of a range.
- Implement UI for XY spinboxes and float spinbox
- Avendish plug-ins: allow to have source and sink video objects, not only filters.
- Avendish plug-ins: allow to smooth values over time.
- More GPU texture formats supported for Avendish plug-ins
- It is now possible to drop files directly on the File port to change them, e.g. for instance
- Rework of the device enumeration UI to allow multiple categories
- Implement discovery of OSC devices over Bonjour/Zeroconf/DNSSD
- OSCQuery: allow to specify a port for OSC listening if the remote app only has partial OSCQuery support
but can still notify of changes over OSC. 0 will leave the port be randomly generated by the operating system.
- OSCQuery: allow to interoperate with servers which use N or no type instead of I for impulses.
- Official releases are now based on Qt 6.5. This comes with numerous improvements:
- Multiple shader viewports now work correctly and don't reduce the framerate.
- Much better hidpi support, especially on Windows and with support for fractional DPI.
- Fix some memory leaks for visuals on Linux
- Large amount of bugfixes and performance improvements
- Enables us to port to ARM Macs soon
Due to this change, the lowest supported proprietary platforms are now Windows 10 and macOS 10.15Bug fixes
- Improve detection of LV2 plug-in location
- Build fixes with clang 16, 17, gcc 13, etc.
- Improve reloading of Serial devices if they don't have a serial number associated.
- Fix that pitch detector only worked correctly for mono
- Rework the camera data flow to fix crashes with V4L2 on Linux
- MIDI: Fix the listening bug where nodes had to be unfolded for midi input to work
- Pipewire: support time position in nanoseconds for playback.
- OSCQuery: fix that WS_IP / WS_PORT were not being used when scanning for OSCQuery devices, nor advertised by score
- Images: fix that images were not being reloaded