The latest update to OpenMPT 1.30 has been released today. Unfortunately the previous update was a bit of a dud, introducing several regressions. These have now been addressed alongside a few other small bugfixes:
- Previewing filtered instruments produced a repetitive click sound in OpenMPT 1.30.09.00.
- Initial instrument cutoff was broken for OPL instruments in OpenMPT 1.30.09.00.
- Loading DSym files was completely broken in OpenMPT 1.30.09.00.
- When jumping around in the module, the tempo was sometimes incorrectly limited to 255 BPM.
- Normalizing all samples or removing DC offset from all samples didn't mark external samples as modified (except for the currently selected one).
- In the comments tab, the displayed middle-C frequency was slightly off for MOD files.
- Translation between MOD / XM
E5xand MPTM / IT / S3M
S2xSet Finetune commands did not take the different scales of the commands into account.
- Wrong PAL middle-C frequency was used when converting from MOD to MPTM / IT / S3M.
- After auto-updating from a previous version with no modules open, an empty module was created.
libopenmpt has also been updated with the same playback fixes.