Thanks to the following contributors who worked on this release:
- For Windows and Mac users, download the installer from the
Assetssection at the bottom of the release notes.
- For Linux users, a Snap package and Flatpak package are available.
- The spacing between systems can now be configured in the preferences (#239, #382)
- Added Japanese and Russian translations
- Rhythm slashes from
.ptbfiles are now imported (as a regular staff for now, until full support for rhythm slashes is added) (#16, #389)
- Increased the upper limit for irregular grouping values (#376)
- The time signature dialog now enables the visibility checkbox by default (#356, #383)
- Improved rendering of slide outs from a note (#393)
- Fixed several potential errors when importing
.ptband Guitar Pro files.
- Fixed a potential crash when exporting to Guitar Pro (#379)
- Fixed issues where non-ASCII characters from
.ptbfiles were not loaded correctly (#379)
- Fixed an issue where some bars could be skipped when importing a Guitar Pro file with a small number of bars.
- Ties between notes in different systems are now supported by the Guitar Pro exporter.
- Fixed a regression from alpha 15 where the final barline in a system could not be edited.
- The snap package provides more helpful error messages when the MIDI device cannot be accessed (#386)
- Fixed a crash when editing multi-bar rests (#391)
- Fixed a potential crash when double-clicking to edit a bend (#390)
- Fixed a potential crash when using the Shift String Up / Down commands (#394)
- Fixed a potential crash when displaying imported
- Fixed a MIDI playback issue where the pitch wheel could be incorrectly shifted when starting playback in the middle of the score (#395)