This small update to OpenMPT 1.30 improves a number of features and fixes some bugs:
- Allow ESC to cancel label editing in the tree view.
- Inserting or deleting cue points no longer marks external samples as modified.
- SFZ: Don't import one-shot loop type as an actual loop. The only difference to the no_loop type is the note-off behaviour.
- Previous plugin notes were not stopped properly when a new note was struck and all mix channels were occupied.
- Possible crash when playing manipulated IT / MPTM files with a T00 command.
- MID: Fall back to just finding suitable soundfont instrument by MSB bank if MSB + LSB search was not successful.
- MTM: In MultiTracker, setting speed and tempo are mutually exclusive commands. Still, some MultiTracker modules were made to be played with external players such as DMP, so they actually rely on "standard" speed / tempo behaviour. Decide which behaviour to use by checking of speed and tempo commands are found on the same row.
- Echo DMO: Migrate left and right delay values in modules made with OpenMPT versions between 1.27.01.00 and 1.30.05.00 to the correct interpretation.
- MIDI export: Fixed some issues with stuck notes and inconsistent state updates between channels.
- 32-bit FLAC files can now be read.
For a complete list of changes, have a look at the release notes and the full version history.
libopenmpt has also been updated with the same playback fixes.