Added tablet input support to Window device (thanks @hamoid for the idea !) ; pressure, rotation, tilt, z-axis are supported.
- See https://twitter.com/jcelerie/status/1536453369077936128 with a demo with the upcoming granular synth.
Experimental and preliminary: add the Network plug-in to the releases. This adds collaborative edition and execution features :-)
- Video example: sharing data over the network with two scores https://vimeo.com/717058479
- Video example: collaborative edition https://vimeo.com/690619179
- There is no documentation yet but one can refer to chap. 9 of the thesis: https://scholar.google.fr/citations?view_op=view_citation&hl=fr&user=v1_52IMAAAAJ&citation_for_view=v1_52IMAAAAJ:4TOpqqG69KYC - there have been some changes since then but the general idea is there.
Restrict speed slider to positive values as some processes don't support backwards speed correctly... patches welcome 🍡
Allow to add processes to the score by double-clicking them in the preset list
Breaking change: LFO's random is now seeded from an outside source [ #1412 ] versus all the LFOs using the same random seed until now.
Experimental: add the ability to set a start time point from which transport will always start, by clicking in the top bar.
- When this is set, pause / play will restart from that point as it is mainly to simplify working on a score
- Fix cracks and noises with the gain process
- Port the WASM build to Qt 6.4: it now supports drag'n'drop !
- Fix some issues found through scrubbing with ASAN, UBSAN and libstdc++'s debug mode
- JSFX controls will now correctly map parameters according to their range
- Fix a potential crash when deleting a GFX object
- Video: do not try to display invalid frames
- ExprTK: fix that varying number of channels as audio input would not work
- Fixes for building with Qt 6.4 and LLVM 15
- Fix that the dataspaces were not respected in control surface (thanks @capital-G for the report!)
- Fix that moving nodes while dezoomed was not applied at the right scale
- JS: implement state.timings() method to get accurate timings. See the updated sine.qml in the library
- Do not redraw waveforms if the pixel zone is too small
- Fix wrong inversion of viewport that had occured by mistake in 3.0.10