Add support for JSFX (Reaper) plug-ins through the ysfx library. Note that this is not part of the release yet and has to be built from source.
VST: controls being created for plug-ins with large amounts of controls is now opt-in with a new button in the inspector:
This is going to be extended to other plug-in APIs soon.
- Pattern sequencer: visual feedback
- Image process: wip: allow to tile input images
- Value generator: allow to return arrays
- WIP on new console functions for creating automations programmatically
- [Linux only] Support shmdata as a way to send / receive video frames between applications.
- Audio analysis plug-ins merged into score directly: pitch recognition, onset detection, etc. are now all available out-of-the-box, thanks to the Gist library !
- Add a Leapmotion device. Note that this is not part of the release yet and has to be built from source.
- Allow to control the UI execution update rate (rate at which the UI reads the new state from the execution engine).
- Micromap: support input of array types with
- JIT: Automatically create controls with the information available.
- MIDI: Added note deletion using the Delete Key for Piano Roll plugin. Thanks @RobinMontferme !
- VST: many small compatibility fixes from trying various plug-ins. Also always set a stereo speaker arrangement until we find a better way of handling that.
- LV2: small correctness fix
- FFT can now use KFR instead of FFTW which makes it easier to build in some cases
- Main tempo is now saved correctly
- Various buffer allocation optimizations
- Fix image loading when a palette is used
- Optimize image loading for image process
- Looper: add a small fade-in / fade-out
- Looper: fix blank output when switching to an empty input
- Fix process name when creating with drag and drop
- JSFX: fix ports created at the wrong place
- Cables will now always be shown at the same hierarchy level
- Fix corner cases for musical quantization
- Minor qt6 fixes
- Refactor and fix infinite scrolling for ui widgets
- Various drag'n'drop fixes
- Fix that nodal view execution position had disappeared
- Various video pixel format fixes, e.g. for ARGB, YUYV and YUV422. Support more formats being decoded on the GPU.
- Library: support for subcategories in processes.
- The old envelope plug-in is now deprecated. Use the new ones which support gain adjustment.
- Refactor rescaling and camera input and fix many bugs in the process.
- Various drag'n'drop improvements.
- Fix issue when hitting ctrl-c when no document is loaded.
- Refactor the viewport bounding code.
- JIT: Add seemingly missing flag for EH handling.
- JIT: Preserve ports when editing script
- MIDI: handle note selection properly
- Linux: Fix startup crashing under offscreen Qt QPA, useful for gui-less on small underpowered SBCs.
- UI: Improve comboboxes
- Fix that adding processes through the library would add them to every document.
- @VastareMetal for testing the JIT process in-depth and reporting many bugs.