Another year, another late release. MusE 4.2, more fixes, more features. More!
A very condensed list of changes since 4.1:
- New: Midi remote control feature redesigned.
- New: Export midi options
- New: Soft bypass support for plugins.
- New: Generic plugin UI 'Off' button.
- New: Export midi selected visible tracks only. In main app menu.
- New: Export midi selected parts on visible tracks only. In main app menu.
- New: LV2 midi-out support added. Supports things like midi arpeggiators, midi effects etc.
- New: Midi control assignment
- New: Momentary Mute and Solo buttons!
- NEW audio automation graphs redesign
- New: Audio automation graphs: Choice of DISCRETE or INTERPOLATED points.
- New: LATCH automation mode, in addition to OFF, READ, TOUCH, WRITE modes.
- New: Audio automation graphs: 'Align all selected to point' context menu item.
- New: Adjustable graph point size. In Global Settings > GUI tab.
- New: Buttons on toolbar turn the graph points on and off !
- Added: Latency correction for VST midi-out.
- Major plugin/controller/logarithmic/UI changes
- Midi assign and mixer overhaul
- Fix VST midi-out: Recording times were way off. (Midi arpeggiators, midi effects etc.)
- Fix #1088: Cannot copy/paste parts
- Fix: Reuploaded script (Fix issue 1037: Time stretching/shrinking for midi/drum parts.)
- Fix #1106: Running scripts in midi editors takes waaay too long.
- Fix #1238: Not responding to program MSB from inputs.
- Fix #1233: RtAudio 6 compatibility.
- Fix midi remote control: Don't accept note-offs.
- Fix #1121: Undefined symbol ipatch_close.
- Fix #1120: Cannot clone parts.
- Fix #1119: Routing doesn't work with utf-8 symbols in names.
- Fix #1022: Allow even more zoom out in piano roll.
- Fixed: A number of crash bugs!
For the complete list of changes see: