- Audio: Try not to open any audio input device by
default. Sometimes this screws up the output
- Audio: Try to use a default buffer size of 1024
when initializing the audio device. Earlier the
audio device was sometimes initialized with an
incompatible block size.
- Sequencer: Fix inserting several audio files at
once when selecting "Insert audio file(s)" from
the popup menu. For a few releases now, inserting
several audio files inserted the new audio files
into the wrong sequencer tracks.
- Sequencer: Also set seqtrack-under-mouse when
changing current seqtrack.
- Sequencer: Fix moving several seqblocks at once
when there are hidden seqtracks.
- Sequencer: Light up seqtrack names, both in
seqtrack headers and in the "Tracks" tab, when
mouse is above.
- Sequencer: Light up the editable path name field in
the "Files" tab when mouse is above.
- Sequencer: Light up seqtrack currently under mouse.
- Sequencer: Fix keybindings not always working on
current seqtrack pointed to by the mouse.
- Sequencer: Paint orange border around current
seqblock in the sequencer navigators.
- Sequencer: Fix possible weird behavior when moving
more than one seqblock and one or more of those
seqblocks were deleted because they were moved to
a seqtrack of the wrong type.
- GUI: Make all sliders in the editor/mixer/sequencer
to light up when mouse is above the slider.
- Mixer: Make the volume text and peak text light up
when mouse is above.
- Editor: Convert various node assertions to fire in
debug builds only.
- Editor: Fix moving cursor left when the cursor is
positioned on the leftmost centtext subtrack and
the swing subtrack is visible.
- Editor: Fix transposing selected notes in the
pianoroll when using left meta + u/d.
- Editor: Improve logic for whether to show the
centtext subtrack or not.
- Editor: Convert pitches to TimeData.
- Editor: Fix transpose velocity.
- Build: Fix compiling for LLVM12 (Teteros)
- Editor: Let the window that shows the
no-range-or-selection error show buttons to open
the manual instead of explaining directly how to
edit range and selection.
- Editor: Make sure editor graphics is updated when
pressing left alt + return.
- API: setCurrSeqtrackUnderMouse