- For Windows and Mac users, download the installer from the
Assetssection at the bottom of the release notes.
- For Ubuntu users, this release can be installed from the stable builds PPA.
- Many behavior changes to improve the workflow of editing symbols such as tempo markers (#23, #192, #220).
- These items can now be clicked on and selected, and Delete can then be pressed to remove the selected item.
- Double-clicking an item will now launch the edit dialog. Previously, it was required to remove and then re-create the item.
- New preferences option to enable playing notes as they are entered (#47).
- New menu item
App Infowhich contains information about the installation. This can be useful to include when reporting bugs (#329)
- On macOS, the
Deletekey can now be used to remove notes rather than having to press
- The MIDI device is now initialized in the background, which should avoid some lag the first time playback is activated (#47).
- Qt 5.10 or higher is now required.
- Fixed a MIDI playback bug where adjacent repeated sections resulted in an empty bar being played (#289).
- Fixed a bug where the score's existing subtitle did not show up when opening the file information dialog.
- Fixed a bug where multi-bar rests were not drawn as a filled rectangle.
- Fixed a bug where the pan controls in the mixer had no effect (#276).
- Fixed a rare error when importing .ptb files (#332).
Thanks to the following contributors who worked on this release: