How quickly a year passes. This release contains mainly a number of bug fixes and
quality of life improvements.
Condensed list of changes since 4.0:
- New submenus for Favorites and Recently used synths
- New: Custom themes (*.qss files) can be added to the HOME themes directory,
- New #999: Midi editors: Play events when dragged with keyboard.
- Instrument definition files for Edirol-SD90 and Roland SC55mkII
- Metronome: Added possibilty to load metronome samples from local path
- LV2: Support loadDefaultState feature.
- Fix #1037: Time stretching/shrinking for midi/drum parts.
- Fix #1050: bug in script execution causing controllers to be reset
- Fix #1028: Make effects rack 'move up/down' synchronized and real-time friendly.
- Fix #1002: Remove initial focus from mixer volume boxes. Fixes Smart Focus problems.
- Fix #1021: Copying synth track does not copy synth controllers.
- Fix #1021: Copying synth track does not copy volume, pan.
- Fix #1002 space stops working when opening mixer
- Fix #1003: Drum editor: Mouse drag event copy not working.
- Fix #998: Add dedicated keyboard shortcut for deleting tracks in Arranger.
- Fix #652: MMC fastforward/rewind functionality
- Fix #779: Missing notes if too close together. Broken 29.06.2019.
- Fix #986: Crash in lv2 plugins when removed while native GUI is open.
For the complete list of changes see: